Public Affairs at the Vietnam Veterans of
America Chapter 20 involves a variety of duties and
Each entity of Chapter 20 (car, overall chapter) needs to:
- Write and distribute press releases in a timely and
effective manner to appropriate news outlets.
- Follow up on press releases with outlet to help insure
- Coordinate and administer any press conferences.
- Send letters to the editor and calendar listings to the
newspaper for each event.
- Follow up events with any needed publicity and thank you
letters to participants.
- Develop a cohesive marketing plan. Based on the approved
marketing plan, introduce a plan of where marketing dollars
are spent in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Coordinate advertising buys with board approval.
- Act as liaison with account executives for media outlets.
For more details Mike Sanfilippo 585-594-2649